Talkbaq now supports anonymous mode for your account. You can switch to anonymous mode by clicking the Anonymous icon in your Profile. Use the to switch back.
- The Anonymous feature only works in public categories like #talk
- You retain your anonymous account username for one week (to allow you to track responses and send/receive messages). After such time, a new anonymous username will be issued if you enter anonymous mode.
- You must be logged in and have an account.
- You can switch back and forth from your user account to anonymous mode via your profile.
- Feel free to try posting anonymous in the #sandbox category